About Our Family

My photo
Tuscaloosa,, Alabama, United States
"For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, 'Abba, Father.' The Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs - heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." Romans 8:14-17

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My girlie girl


When I had Ashlyn, I was convinced that I needed to do all things pink and enjoy girliefying my little one while I could.  I don't know why, but I just knew she would be a tomboy and not want to do anything girlie once she had the choice.  BOY, WAS I WRONG!   I have such a girlie girl!!!!!  I love it!!!  She let me french braid her hair the other morning. :)  She will argue with you if you don't put a bow in her hair every day.  She LOVES pink and princesses!
She LOVES jewelry!  I standing at my jewelry box putting my jewelry on and Ashlyn was asking (you know over and over and over and over again!) for earrings.  We haven't had her ears pierced yet, but I found some that had a swivel back and put those on her.  She was shaking her head and prissing around in her earrings.  She felt so pretty!  I stopped at Claire's when we were at the mall the other day and got her a card of clip ons for the mornings she just won't let the request for earrings go now.  She is growing up so fast!  I've got a 2 year old going on 13!

No comments:

Post a Comment