Now onto the fun stuff!!!! I stole this from another blog that I follow, but I've been thinking lately about how I don't want to forget all these things about Ashlyn and this is such a great way to record them! She can make me laugh like no other person on the planet! She can melt my heart in a single, split second. She can make me mad almost faster than David! I love her for the amazing person she already is, but I'm looking forward to watching her grow and learn and become even more amazing!
1. Favorite Color: Pink
2. Favorite Toy(s): Bicycles
3. Favorite Fruit: Grapes
4. Favorite TV Show: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
5. Favorite thing to eat for Lunch or Dinner: Chicken and Green Beans (She absolutely must have her ranch to dip though!)
6. Favorite Outfit: Her black and orange Halloween outfit with a kitty cat face on the top
7. Favorite Game: Bubble burst
8. Favorite Snack: Fruities!
9. Favorite Animal: To play with are cats - the talk about are horses - she's a big fan of elephants too
10. Favorite Song: “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Jesus loves me", and "Jingle Bells" (Yes we are still singing that one well into February!
11. Favorite Book: George Shrinks
12. Best Friend: She talks about her preschool buddy Kurt the most...but she loves being with her cousin Ella
13. Favorite Breakfast food: Sausage biscuits and eggs
14. Favorite Thing to do outside: Ride her bike and helping daddy with whatever he's doing
15. Favorite Drink: Milk
16. Favorite Holiday: Christmas
17. Favorite thing to sleep with: Her Lovies, dog 'pillow', hippo pillow pet, Minnie Mouse, Mickey Mouse, Aflac Duckie, princess heart pillow and the occasional random item that she just WILL NOT get into her bed without.
18. Favorite Dessert: Chocolate candy
19. Favorite person you think she would like to meet: Well...considering she is afraid of any dressed up characters so far - A.K.A the "Build a Bear" Bear and the "Chick-fil-a" Moo Moo, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny, and the random person dressed as a kangaroo at the BJCC Hunting Expo...I don't think she would want to meet any of her favorite cartoon characters. Maybe I would have liked her to meet my daddy's mom (Mamaw). We have a blanket she made and Ashlyn always talks about how Mamaw made it. :)
20. What she wants to be when she grows up: A princess
I also have some random things she says:
* When she sees any elephant anywhere, she says "Roll Tide"!
* When she wants to watch "Tangled" on tv she says she wants to watch "Princess", when she wants to watch "Open Season" she says she wants to watch "Bear".
* She asks me at least every other day "Is Moo Moo far away?" - Yes, our Chick-fil-a Moo Moo experience was that traumatic...
* She is starting to say her bedtime prayer with us sometimes, but she is always quiet during the prayer.
* She is in the "NO! I do it" stage right now. If she says she will do it and you do it for her, she will undo whatever you did and do it herself 90% of the time. Frustrating, but I know it's a good thing for her to be learning independence. :)
* Let's face it...we talked about boobies alot in our house for a couple months in a row...Ashlyn picked up on it, but she calls them "booties" and I don't correct her. I figure at least maybe one stranger will think she's talking about shoes?!?!