About Our Family

My photo
Tuscaloosa,, Alabama, United States
"For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, 'Abba, Father.' The Spirit testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs - heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." Romans 8:14-17

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easter Festivities Part 2

First Wesleyan Church hosted Easterfest again this year.  20,000 Easter eggs to hunt!!!  Games and Inflatables...all free for the community to enjoy!

You've got to love the face Ashlyn is giving!  She was a little overwhelmed by so many people at the park.
We saw Ashlyn's preschool teacher and Ashlyn didn't hesitate to go run right over to "her Amber"!

Ashlyn saw one of her church friends she hasn't seen in a while and her little friend ran over to hug her!  They are so stinkin' cute!

First time ever getting her face painted.  Don't know if you can tell, but that's a green princess crown.
Very appropriate for our little princess I think!


The Easter Bunny came to visit.  He sure was messy!!!  He left his footprints everywhere!
Can I just say that I have the most amazing husband and Ashlyn and I are so blessed to have him in our lives!  I felt so badly on Saturday after walking around at Easterfest that I had to go straight to bed when I got home.  I was so swollen all over my body from one of the most fun Taxotere side effect (fluid retention).  David cleaned up the house and then set all of the Easter stuff up completely by himself and I couldn't have done nearly as good of a job as he did!!!!  I started crying when I saw the footprints on Easter morning!  He is such a good daddy!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete